Happy Friday everyone! I’m rounding up some of my favorite pieces I’ve recently worn that are all under $100!
1. Topshop bodysuit: My top item has to be this bodysuit. I’ve worn it so many times over the last couple of months, and I just love how versatile it is. I just picked up two more because I know it’s going to sell out soon and I need backups! lol. I love bodysuits because they are just so slimming and doesn’t get all bunched up like a normal shirt does if you are trying to tuck it in. This one is great quality and is a total steal at $20!
2. Floral dress: I bought this for my trip to Spain and it is perfect for summer! The length is just right (the dress doesn’t drag on the ground) and it’s such a great fit. Plus it’s currently 40% off!
3. Statement earrings: I’m all about statement earrings and I love how many cute ones there are to choose from. My favorite brands to buy my earrings are BaubleBar and BP.
4. BP top: This linen top is so perfect for summer and I love the tie-front! I’m also eyeing the red color 🙂
5. Michael Kors wedges: These are just slightly over $100, but they are just so comfy I had to include them! I wore them all over Charleston and they pair perfectly with every spring and summer outfit you’ll have. I also just bought these similar wedges (under $100) as a second pair since they have amazing reviews and I’ve seen so many other girls wearing them and they look so cute!
6. Topshop skirt: This denim skirt was such a great find, and it’s stretchy so it’s also comfy! I had previously tried on some more expensive brand skirts but they were all too big for me. I love Topshop since I’m more on the petite side (I’m 5’4” and 110 pounds) and I tend to find their pieces fit me well (I wear size 2 in Topshop).
7. Oversized Blazer: This is such a perfect oversized blazer (and it comes in 4 other colors)! I wore it to a meeting in SF and paired it with a bodysuit and jeans for a casual look. I don’t have many red items in my closet, but I love how it adds a nice pop of color.
8. Topshop dress: Another Topshop piece for you guys! I had to add this to my list because it’s $30, super cute and comes in 5 other colors!
9. Bodysuit: Another favorite is this bodysuit (wearing it in the last photo of the blog post) and I love the detailing on it! It’s a little fancier so it’s great for dinner or a night out.
10. BP button up: This is named ‘The Perfect Shirt’ for a reason! It’s soft, comfy, and the shirt you’ll want to throw on every day for an easy, casual look. (Hurry–it’s also 40% off right now and almost sold out!)
*Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.