- ⭐Where we stayed: BO Hotel (from $209/night)
- ☆ Where we stayed previously: Nixe Palace Hotel (Oceanside/Near Palma – from $313/night): We stayed here the first time we visited Mallorca and loved it! It’s about a 10-15 minutes taxi ride and looks over the ocean. One of our favorite things was enjoying breakfast on the patio at the hotel restaurant. The food was delicious and views were amazing! (Photos below were taken at the Nixe Palace).
- INNSIDE by Melia Palma Center (from $152/night)
- ME Mallorca (Oceanside/Near Palma – from $233/night)
- Boutique Hotel Can Cera (from $228/night)
- Cappuccino Cafe: There are a few different Cappuccino Cafe’s scattered among Palma and this was our favorite breakfast spot (we at there 3 times!). We ordered the Super Brunch every time because it was so good. Everything was so fresh and delicious…my mouth is watering as I write this lol.
- Cafe Coto: A very pink (and unique) restaurant that has great tapas and just steps away from the BO Hotel.
- Gastrobar Casal Solleric: We had their penne and goat cheese salad when we first visited 3 years ago and we couldn’t stop thinking about it! We stopped by twice and ordered the dishes again 🙂
- Ombu: A European-Asian fusion restaurant, you will find some unique (but delicious) tapa dishes here!
4. Fornalutx: Surrounded by orange tree farms and set in the Tramuntuna, it’s views are just gorgeous. It’s a traditional Mallorcan town and you will instantly be transported back in time as you wander through the cobblestone streets.