Happy Friday! I recently started this Friday Five series to have a place to share five things. It can be any thing really, but I thought it would be a great place to share random thoughts, beauty tips, new finds, favorite products and more!
1. Dairy-substitute: I try to cut out as many dairy products as I can in my diet (I eat eggs, chicken and occasionally cheese) so I’ve switched from cow’s to oat milk or almond milk. I agree with this article that Oatly oatmilk is the best of the options and even my boyfriend approves (he hated almond milk as a substitute.
2. New (for me) tech product: I finally caved and bought a pair of AirPods. I’ve been using my Beats headphones (which I really love and keeps noise out really well) but I wanted something more conspicuous. Well, the airpods live up to their hype and hands-free has never been easier. I do still prefer my Beats for listening to music or when I need noise-cancelling headphones (like on the plane).
3. Favorite work-out app: I’m terrible at keeping a consistent schedule for working out and usually the only thing that motivates me is going to a work out class. I usually go to Orangetheory (and I just started up swimming again) but when my schedule doesn’t allow me to make it, I love using the Peloton app ($20/month) for an at-home work out. There are many different class options, including 10-20 full body workouts, cardio, stretching etc. Even 20-30 minutes of working out makes a difference!
4. New items added to my Poshmark: I recently made a Poshmark account and I just added some new (and mostly unworn) pieces to my closet! I’ll be consistently on adding stuff over the next few months and almost everything is marked down more than 60% off!
5. It’s the last day of the Shopbop sale (see all my selects here). You’ll find Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots are 25% off and they rarely go on sale! One of my favorite sustainable brands Reformation also has many fall pieces that are part of the sale!
Nice boots! 🙂