I was going through my phone recently when I discovered this photo. It was taken four years (!) when I first started working for my sister. This was the very first time I visited Paris and one of the most magical experiences of my life. I only wish I had taken a thousand more photos! Next week I’m heading to New England to stay in a cabin in Vermont so get ready for lots more fall photos! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
1. October is going to be veryyy busy for me but I’m challenging myself to read at least one book this month. These books are all on my fall reading list (snuggling up by the fire and reading Harry Potter is always a good idea):
2. You know you’re adulting hard when you get super excited about a cleaning product haha. I’ve been in deep cleaning mode for the last couple of weeks so I finally decided to upgrade my mop since we have mostly hardwood floors. I bought this Bissell Steam Mop and it has been a life changer! Mopping was the biggest hassle before and now I’ve used the steam mop three times this week! It cleans the floor so quickly/easily and it kills the bacteria with just water, which is nice because I don’t need to buy cleaning detergent for the floor now. Since the steam mop works so well, I also just bought this multi-surface steamer for cleaning other hard to clean surfaces (I’ll update you guys on how this one works). Be sure to use distilled water!
3. This is the perfect autumn candle that will give your home all the cozy fall vibes (while also smelling delicious).
4. It’s time to start using my slow cooker again and this honey garlic chicken recipe is my absolute favorite go-to slow cooker meal. It’s SO GOOD and SO easy to make! I buy air-chilled organic and free-range whole chickens and put the whole chicken in there. Organic whole chickens are usually about the same price as pre-cut non-organic chicken and it’s the easiest to use by just putting the whole chicken in the slow cooker. As an added bonus, the liver and other parts of the chicken are included (in a bag inside the chicken) and I cook it for my pup as a special treat 🙂
5. I just swapped out my old mascara for this clean Honest Beauty Mascara. It’s the first clean mascara I’ve tried and it works pretty well. As far as reviews go, it seems challenging to find a good clean mascara so I’ll be testing out a few to find my favorite. I have very fine lashes so I need something that layers well. I also just bought this highly-rated ILIA mascara to try. I will let you know if I find a winner!
Pretty fall pic. 🙂