Happy Friday…and November!! Seriously, how is it already November?! These weeks are just flying by!
These past few months have been extremely busy for me. Between managing my sister, my own channel, traveling AND working my jewelry line SOPHIYA (btw, thank you SO much for everyone who has purchased my jewelry and supported my page–it means the world to me!!), I’ve had a lot on my plate.
Having the flexibility of working for ourselves for the past few years has made it so I have a pretty flexible working schedule. But that also means I sometimes lack a consistent schedule (which is often due to the fact that every day is different for us). This has made it difficult to really master a good routine.
Since taking on extra projects and with the holiday season here, I have found myself looking for some ways to improve my daily routine and increase productivity. I find my mornings often rushed and stressed and sometimes I don’t get around eating breakfast until 4 pm-eek!
Wanting to gain some insight from others, I recently started listening to podcasts while walking my dog, cleaning or making jewelry (#multitaskingFTW). There are so many great podcasts out there and I feel like I’ve just barely scratched the surface but one of my favorites is On Purpose with Jay Shetty.
I’ve seen his videos on Facebook over the years, but a follower recently suggested his podcast. He has such great tips and provides them in a format that is informative and easy to follow along. The 3 things to do before work and 7 ways to stop comparing yourself to others episodes have been a couple of my favorites.
Hopefully you can take some time to listen to a few this weekend and put them into use this coming week! If you have any other podcast suggestions, please leave them in the comment in the section below!
5 podcasts to help you increase productivity (with a side of coffee of course):
- 6 Simple Things You Can Do Every Morning to Boost Your Energy Before Work
- 3 Things To Do Before Work to Increase Focus and Productivity: This episode has some great points that I have been working on!
- 7 Ways Successful People Stay Calm at Work and Manage Stress More Effectively
- 7 Ways to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others: In today’s social media consumed world, this episode covers important points that is a helpful reminder to everyone why we should stop comparing ourselves to others and focus on building ourselves.
- The Headspace App: Have you tried meditation? While this isn’t exactly a podcast, with just a few minutes a day, this app will teach you the skills of clearing your mind and focusing on mindfulness.
[…] pair of jeans. I’m also wearing the Zoe necklace from my jewelry line SOPHIYA (also styled here), and I’ve been wearing this new style […]