You probably know by now how much I love my Everlane jeans (well…all my Everlane pieces really!) and I am so excited to share their newest denim that launched for summer: the super-soft wide leg (seen in this post) & super-soft straight leg jeans (I’ve been wearing these ones every day one my walks with Sophie)!
These jeans are AHHH (the sound you’ll make when you feel how soft they are lol)–mazinggggg. They are the most buttery-soft jeans I’ve ever felt (I didn’t think that could be said about jeans but Everlane has proved me wrong!) Both styles are a relaxed fit (I’m wearing the wide leg jeans here) and perfect for lounging in or a chic WFH look.
I not only love Everlane because they have amazing jeans, but also because they are made in the world’s cleanest denim factory where 98% of it’s water is recycled (the other 2% is evaporated). They also repurpose denim byproducts to make bricks for affordable housing and these wide-leg jeans are made from 100% organic cotton. And did I mention these jeans are only $78?!
I have been living in both jeans ever since I got them and these wide-leg jeans have me so excited for summer! I paired the jeans here this (also) super-soft and versatile funnel neck tank as I love the complimentary fit with the wide leg style. I also love the jeans paired with this linen top and my favorite organic crop tee!
I linked to my outfit below plus some of my other favorite pieces perfect for summer 🙂
*Thank you to Everlane for partnering on this post!