I was able to pick up and try-on pretty much all of my selects from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I have to say I was pretty disappointed in most of the pieces. In my opinion I felt like many pieces were poor quality/poor fit and I was not going to push product just because it was on sale [remember the key to building a good wardrobe is quality > quantity].
After having the chance to try everything on in person, I wanted to narrow down my selects to my final recommended and reviewed products.
I realize there is a lot of hype around this sale and many things are sold out. But if you are looking for wardrobe staples, many of the items can be found elsewhere that are better quality, fit and pricing [so don’t worry, you aren’t missing out!]. Most of the pieces I’ve selected are still fully stocked.
Top 5 Favorites [all in stock]
- ZELLA LEGGINGS [and anything Zella! I bought 2 in xs] sale price: $42.90, Originally: $65
- NORTH FACE PARKA [xs] sale price: $224.90, Originally: $320
- MARC JACOBS CROSSBODY sale price: $164.90, originally: $295 [a budget-friendly alternative to my favorite YSL crossbody]
- PJS [already own and love!] sale price: $29.90, Originally: $49
- NIKE SWEATER [black-I bought xs] sale price: $39.90, Originally: $60