Amazon is having their two-day Prime Day sale today and tomorrow, so I thought I would round up my top selects! When there are just SO many sale items, it can be overwhelming to shop, so hopefully this helps narrows it down. These 10 items mostly consist of my favorite products I use daily–or is on my shopping list! [These deals are often the best I’ve seen besides Black Friday].
Top Prime Day selects:
- BISSEL STEAM MOP [top pick!]: It might sound weird–but I seriously LOVE this thing!! This steam mop has been a game-changer. I have almost all hardwood floors and this makes it so easy and quick to mop up the place. I also love that it only requires distilled water/steam to kill all the bacteria [so no cleaning products required!]. This actually makes cleaning fun!
- NESPRESSO: I held off as long as I could from buying a Nespresso–but there’s not denying that this makes my morning coffee routine SO much better. I actually love making my lattes at home so much, I almost never feel the need to go to Starbucks anymore [almosttt never, OK? :p]. My favorite is the Organic Peru espresso mixed with the Oatly vanilla creamer — so delicious!
- MASSAGE GUN: I bought one of these during their BF sale and I use it just about every day! This is soo helpful for any aches or knots you have!
- ANASTASIA BROW POMADE: I’ve used this pomade for awhile now and it is my absolute favorite. It lasts FOREVER, applies and stays on well, and the lowest waste brow product [in comparison with all other brow products I’ve tried].
- INSTANT POT: I’ve had mine for a couple of years now and love it! My rice cooker and slow cooker broke around the same time so I decided to go with an instant pot instead of buying two different products.
- ORGAIN ORGANIC PROTEIN: The protein powder I use–it’s hard to find a better protein powder option packed with organic ingredients–and for this value!
- ORAL-B ELECTRONIC TOOTHBRUSH: This is similar to the one I own, and having a charging travel case is so handy!
- AIR-FRYER: I’ve been helping my sister shop for an air-fryer, so if you’ve been eyeing one as well, it’s marked down to a great price.
- FURBO: My sister has a Furbo and loves it. When we leave our dogs together it’s great being able to spy–I mean watch–on our little doggies 🙂 [You can also talk to them and throw treats at them!haha].
- RUGS: I often receive questions about my rug and saw Amazon has a couple of similar options that over 40% off.
- RING LIGHT: This is on my shopping list since I’ve been needing one for a while!
Honorable mention: Though technically not a Prime Day sale item, this Renewed Vitamix blender is marked down to under $300. I LOVE my Vitamix, and it is 100% the investment! If you’ve been looking to catch a good deal on a Vitamix, this is the lowest I’ve seen one!