The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! It is currently open to Icon & Ambassador members, but if you are shopping later, you can still add items to you wishlist to save any items you’re eyeing.
Yesterday I posted 7 tips for creating your capsule wardrobe and I wanted to share these tips before going into the sale so you could keep these in mind when shopping.
I’ve gotten a few items from past sales that are still on repeat in my wardrobe, so there are definitely some great finds. I bought a few activewear pieces during last year’s sale, and they are still my favorite activewear pieces I wear all the time. If there’s anything I recommend sticking to when creating your wishlist–it’s activewear and comfy basics.
I’ve rounded up my top selects in different categories below!
TOP 5 FAVORITE NORDSTROM SALE SELECTS:
- ZELLA LEGGINGS [and anything Zella!] sale price: $42.90, Originally: $65
- LARQ WATER BOTTLE sale price: $75.90, Originally: $95: I am so happy to see my favorite self-cleaning water bottle is part of the sale! I got mine as a birthday present last year and use it everyday.
- NIKE SWEATER sale price: $44.90, Originally: $60
- ZELLA SWEATSHIRT sale price: $44.90, Originally: $69: This is THE comfiest sweathsirt–and it has pockets!! Sizing runs big.
- ZELLA LONG-SLEEVE T-SHIRT sale price: $31.90, Originally: $49: Another insanely soft piece from Zella, I bought the gray one last year and will definitely be picking up more colors this year!
WHAT’S ON MY WISHLIST:
[I didn’t find some of these items until after I created the collages so I’ve added them here]
Just curious what size zelle joggers you got? I’m also 5’4” and often don’t know if I should get xx small or x small.
Hi Jess! I got XS 🙂