I’m excited to share what i bought and loved from my Amazon January finds, focusing on home essentials—specifically, kitchen and cleaning supplies. Over the past month, I’ve been taking it slow, gradually welcoming the new year by refreshing and restocking my kitchen supplies.
A few favorite items from this month:
- Pack of 12 Reusable Glass Straws – I want to use less plastic and accumulate less trash at home and these straws are a perfect addition to your kitchen! Priced just under $15 [currently on sale for 9.99]. They also come with cleaning brushes.
- Pack of 6 Glass Coffee Cups – For my coffee every morning ☺️
- Pack of 4 Reusable Glass Bottles – A great option to take with you on-the-go!
- Pack of 6 Storage Baskets – These have helped me organize my pantry so I can easily grab items without having to dig through everything. You can also label these as well.
- Seventh Generation Multipurpose Wipes – Bleach free and plant-based 💚
- Foldable Laundry Basket – I love that this is foldable, especially for an apartment! It saves me space as I can fold and hide it in any small spaces.
- Acne Patches – Priced at just under $15, comes with 132 dots, with CICA extract, salicylic acid, and tea tree oil.
I’ll be sharing more of my purchases from Amazon this year – so stay tuned! You can check out my Amazon Storefront HERE.